Edkv2 New Twist

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 has been picking up a remarkable force while it keeps on winning hearts with the progressing track. The show highlights Mohit Kumar as Shravan and Kanikka Kapur as Suman, both of who take on the lead jobs. While the show has gone through a jump, it lead to the team's partition, and with that, new sections took on the show too. 

Mohit Kumar

It was at that point realized that Fahad Ali will play the function of the equal lead inverse Kanikka in the show, and now, it would seem that that another passage will be found in the show and it will be as a matter of fact that of Main Maayke Chali Jaaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo entertainer Taruna Nairankari. What's more, presently, that implies that the show will see two new matches, nonetheless, what keeps on being fascinating is in what manner will the track continue and will Suman and Shravan ever met up again soon? 


Then, the show was moved to the OTT stage as it cleared a path for Kaun Banega Crorepati and that is the point at which the adjustment in the story kicked in! What do you need to state about it? Drop your remarks underneath

The Episode starts with Shravan coming home and going to his room. Jhumri attempts to forestall him. He enters the room and sees a woman drying up her hair. He is going out. She smiles. Jhumri says that’s why I become preventing you. Suman says I told Beena to do some thing than selling the house. Kanchan says she will’t hold all of us as PG. Suman asks who's this lady. Kanchan says she would be Shravan’s pal, or any PG, neglect it, we can speak to Beena and prevent Shravan’s access. Suman thinks the female looks relaxed there, who's she. Shravan meets Sophie.



She falls in his palms. He says sorry, I got here to my room. She says it changed into your room, I must make an apology, thanks for dealing with me. She introduces herself. They get pleasant. Sophie says I like your house. He asks her to come back and have espresso. They exit. Kanchan says Suman and I will provide the hire to you, don’t get Shravan right here. Ramesh jokes. Beena says you each didn’t care for residence fees earlier than, you could nevertheless give the cash, Shravan will live right here for Veer’s sake. Suman says we are preventing case against him. Beena says you are combating the case, he's going to stay right here, that’s it. Shravan and Sophie have a talk. She asks about his GF. He recollects Suman. He says not anything.


He says your name also starts with S, like Shravan, like Sophie, I get a headache hearing about love. She says I m additionally the identical, some men are so tacky that they just jump to marry after few dates, I m glad to discover a cool guy. Suman comes out of her house and sees them collectively. Shravan says what timing, welcome to Bhopal. Sophie laughs. Shravan sees Suman and makes her jealous.


Sophie says that’s your neighbor, proper. She waves to Suman. Suman is going. Sophie says that’s impolite. He says I need to shift there, because you may plan your friend’s marriage right here, I even have offered my house, I will be staying at Suman’s house now. She says you may preserve assembly, right. He says yes, sure, I will percent my stuff and go away, tell me if you want whatever. She says positive. He says Jhumri will stay right here. Jhumri asks shall I include you to other house. He says you can move later, live here till her buddy’s marriage. He is going. Sophie smiles.


Shravan and Bunty come to Suman’s residence. Beena asks them to come. She asks Dumroo to shift Shravan’s bags to the room. Veer meets Shravan. Shravan asks why aren’t you resting. Kanchan name callings Shravan. She says don’t keep any expectancies from Suman and me. Beena stops her. She asks Shravan and Bunty to take relaxation. She is going to get meals. Kanchan and Bunty argue. She is going. He asks why did Kanchan trade, leave from here, I will call the motel. Shravan says no, I will live right here. Bunty says fine, I will depart then. He goes. Shravan sees the room. Suman calls all of us. She says my patient Colonel Arora’s operation changed into successful, Colonel has praised me plenty. She gives the sweets. Veer says Shravan has come, the day is first-rate. She says I will now not let the atmosphere destroy. She hears a woman’s voice and goes to look. She sees Shravan with Sophie.